Belief of the Banjara
Posted on January 29, 2013
Exclusive one-off piece of wearable art handcrafted in our Byron Bay studio.
- Antique silver-alloy coin pendant/rattle from the Banjara people of Rajasthan, India.
- Old barrel key and coins from India circa 1970′s.
- Antique silver alloy triangular telsum prayer box pendant from Ethiopia.
- Silver alloy cylinder pendant from Tibet.
- Silver alloy ‘bug’ beads from Ethiopia.
- Cowry shell clusters from East Timor.
- Wooden and brass beading with knotted navy blue cotton and brass chain.