A Ceremony of Neutral
Posted on February 15, 2013
Exclusive one-off collectible piece of wearable art handcrafted in our Byron Bay studio, featuring:
- Naturally shed deer antler tip pendant in its natural form.
- Antique hand-cast brass tubular trade beads from the Baule Tribe of Africa.
- Solid brass cowry shell pendants.
- Natural cowry shell clusters from East Timor.
- Fish vertebrae trade beads from Gambia, Africa.
- Antique hand-cast brass beads from the Igbo Tribe of Nigeria, Africa.
- Wooden and brass beading on knotted hemp with an adjustable brass chain.